Over half of our factories now boast on-site facilities where bottles are supplied directly to the customer filling lines. Graham has over 40 years of experience in being on-site with our customers and has a proven, established model that provides many benefits extending beyond the cost savings that these facilities bring.
But let's have a look at all the benefits of our on-site factories!
- Enhanced productivity and efficiency of equipment.
- Lighter-weight containers due to optimization of the system.
- Reduced working capital and efficient manufacture / inventory management.
- Lower CO2 footprint through the elimination of bottle deliveries, reduction in bottle weight, energy optimization of the system etc.
- Better collaboration and resultant business decision-making.
- Lower manning rates on filling lines and in the customer’s warehouse.
- Better food safety and product quality.
Being on-site should therefore not be seen solely as a way to eliminate logistics and packaging costs, but also as a total supply solution that can bring benefits to numerous facets of a customer’s business.